3.28.2011

What can you do in 20 hours? As it turns out, a lot. Last weekend we took a bit of an impromptu trip to Seattle to visit my sister, brother in law and nephew. Since I had to be back at work at 8:30 on Monday morning there was a limited opening of time and I wanted to make the most of the day. So after a late night and yummy dinner with friends we got up at 4 am and caught the quickshuttle to Seattle.

The following took place between 4 am and 12 am:

Sunrise just after crossing the border.

And, we have arrived. 
Let the walking begin. We walked all day. From 9 am all the way till 8:30 pm. True story!



We met up with Little Bear for a donut and Top Pot.





Someone seems pretty excited about their breakfast sandwich.





I think I need some plants like this at home!




The gum wall. I don't know how may times I have been to seattle and this was a first for me.



Little Bear giving my new shoes a test drive.




 We had a lovely dinner at Lola

Good bye America.

No comments: