3.25.2011


"They" say that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. This year we are certainly getting a lot of  lion weather. And with the lion weather comes headaches for me. Last week I had terrible headache for 3 days! By the time the weekend finally came around I was feeling so beat that instead of my usually run around the seawall I picked up my camera and headed out for a walk.

My Saturday run is usually about 8.5 km which is usually totally doable for me. But for some reason walking that same route landed me in a world of hurt! I thought I was for sure going to pass out on the side of the Granville bridge or at least drop my camera over the edge. I guess the moral of the story is that it is ok to take it easy sometimes. And going for a 8.5 km walk doesn't qualify as taking it easy.




No comments: