10.21.2010

Things that make you say Mmmmm!

My Parents stopped by this past weekend to drop of my bike. One of my mom's favorite things about Vancouver if the food. We really are lucky to have so many great places to eat!
While my parents were here we stopped for lunch at one of my favourite lunch spots Nuba and we also tried out a new place Cafeteria which very quickly became a new favourite!

Maybe you can relate to this. You go out to dinner to that chains just down the street. You know, some place like Earls, or Joe's. And you choose it because it is close and easy. But as you are leaving think to yourself "Hmmm, I could have made something that tasted better then that." All and all a disappointing experience.

For those of us who feel this way there is Cafeteria. Everything on the menu is under 20$ (something you can't say about the chains). And more importantly the food is basically to die for. Seriously. My dinner reminded me of why I actually liked going out to eat. Because I can't make food that good at home. And dessert! OMG.

Just go.

No comments: