9.09.2010

Yes, I can actually cook.




When I cook I like to cook based on what I actually have around the house. And right now I have lemons. A lot of lemons! This is why I decided I needed to make sticky lemon chicken.

I know I said I was going to make it for dinner on Monday night. But I was to lazy and opted to just go out for Pho. However after dinner I was feeling a little less lazy and did manage to head over to the store and some ingredients. And last night I got down to business and made the sticky lemon chicken.

My clock must have been on fast forward because it took a little longer then the suggested 10 mins of prep time and 25 min of cooking time. But the recipe was easy and the chicken was nothing short of yummy!


1 comment:

AndLastly said...

Good for you, Tina!

I use apply a factor of 3 to whatever suggested cooking time there is. If it says 30 minutes, it takes me 1.5 hours.

I wish I had lemon chicken! I'm going to have dinner with vegetarians tonight. LAME.